Pay by check or pay online with PayPal .
-QAA wants to help Catholic families find other Catholic families to spend time with and grow friendships. We are always interested in hearing ideas for field trips or fun activities. Meanwhile, our activities director will plan one activity per month.
Get on our email list today
Official Mailing address:
Queen of Angels Academy, Inc.
c/o 611 19th Street, West
Bradenton, FL 34205
Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year is now open. For your convenience,the enrollment forms may be downloaded, here, from this website.
The annual tuition is $250 per family, HOWEVER, we are offering a DISCOUNT for anyone who enrolls by the end of September. The tuition schedule is as follows:
$150 if paid by September 30, 2021
$250 if paid after October 1, 2021
A few FAQs about Queen of Angels Academy and Our Lady Queen of Angels Catholic Homeschool Support Group -
- QAA and OLQA homeschoolers are associations of lay faithful established in 1998 to promote homeschooling among Catholic families and to support those families who provide their children's primary education at home.
- QAA is a private, non-profit "umbrella" school, incorporated in the State of Florida.
- QAA is on the FDOE Florida School Choice website: www.floridaschoolchoice.org, under Manatee County. Enrollment is open to families statewide. Students attending private schools, including QAA, do not file homeschooling letters-of-intent with the county superintendents.
- QAA fulfills all state requirements and maintains files of all students. Report cards, attendance reports, standardized test results, immunization/physical records, etc., are maintained by the parents, then submitted to the school for retention in the student's file.
- QAA issues high school transcripts which include the course code numbers of the Florida Department of Education. Final transcripts have an official QAA embossed seal.
- QAA is affiliated with Florida Virtual School--www.flvs.net. FLVS is a public, online school providing free middle and high school courses to all Florida students. QAA families may use FLVS to supplement their homeschool curriculum.